Friday, September 30, 2011

Almost Time!


It's going to be hard to leave this precious, little girl behind for a month. We've loved having her (and her parents) in our house for the past 3 months. I can't believe it's been that long.

I think we're packed but I'm sure a few more things will be thrown in at the last minute! Boarding passes are printed and am just trying to clean things up around here. Do you realize how many cords are required for a trip? We have 2 cameras plus the video camera, 2 cell phones and the laptop. Each has at least one cord and I need the USB cord for some things!

I want to go by Jason and Jenny's new house this afternoon and see what they've done in the last few days. It is really close to being done and they'll be moving before we get home. Next time you hear from us we'll be settled in our apartment!!

Let the adventure begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment